A few months ago I came across this article in Whole Living magazine.
10 Thoughts on Whole Living
1. Something worth doing once is worth doing again.
2. Flexibility isn’t wishy-washy. There’s a difference between knowing your priorities and not knowing your own mind.
3. The road to wellness isn’t straight, clear, or predictable. It’s a path you forge yourself.
4. Dream up a simple project, then shape it with your hands.
5. True generosity doesn’t leave you with less, it leaves you with more.
6. Wait two seconds before you say something you can’t take back.
7. A balanced life looks and feels different for everyone.
8. Patience is like a muscle. If you don’t use it, it wastes away.
9. Vulnerability brings trust. Trust brings opportunity.
10. Let sensory pleasure, not rules, guide a healthy appetite.
I would also like to add a few of my own:
1. Believe in yourself .
2. Stop living in the past, learn from it and make your present the best it can be.
3. Cherish your family and friends.
4. Make peace with your body and appreciate all it has done for you.
What are your ideas on whole living?
Extras: Can Finger Nails Predict your Health? You can read it here.
I am always looking for healthy muffin recipes, take a look at these recipes.