We have all had those days when we are either too tired to workout or lack motivation or just feel blah. Yes I have those days too but here are a few tips I use when I lack that motivation and just need a little “oomph”.
1. Get some Vitamin D, that is taking a walk outside whether its in your neighborhood or at the park. Inevitably the walk turns into a run and hello endorphins.
2. Turn up the music. Whatever will get you moving and dancing, for me its Reggae!
3. Commit to a 10 minute workout and I guarantee you will feel so good after 10 minutes you may want to do more, but if not no worries.
4. Foam roll and stretch your body. I know for me personally after doing this I feel so much better that I always end up doing some form of exercise after.
5. Take your pooch for a walk.
6. Go to the mall, whether an indoor mall or an outdoor one, this way you are still active .
Do you have any tips you would like to share when you feel like skipping your workout? Please do so in the comments.